Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In a little gazebo in Maine...

8 years ago today, I married the love of my life. We dated for 2 years. We were best friends. We still are best friends. We can talk all day long about nothing and anything. Who needs a big fancy wedding anyways? They're overrated. A lot of money and stress for a uniting that can be done just well all by yourselves. Ok, I admit it- I'm a hater! I may not have gotten the wedding of my dreams, but I sure got the man of my dreams! I still find it hard to believe that we've been together for 10 years, but I feel as though we know each other so well and we compliment each other. We have brought 3 amazingly precious and healthy children into this world together. They will always have us and we will always have them. Thank you for my babies. Thank you for being you, for the wonderful man that you are and your dedication to our family. It was on this day that I vowed to love, honor, cherish and respect you for all the days of my life and I stand by that today and always. I love you my love. Happy Anniversary! xoxo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANIVERSSARY, FOR THE BEST COUPLE, AND PARENTS THERE IS.
LOVE YOU BG, AND ABUELO

Anonymous said...

I remember that day and it was beautiful. I am so happy and feel blessed to have witnessed the marriage of such wonderful people. You guys are a true example of a strong and loving couple and family.

Deena