Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A couple of pictures

This is Rob feeding Valentino some yogurt. He was making the cutest faces that I just had to grab the camera and take a few. The back of his hair is so curly it looks like he has a perm!
This was when we were leaving to go to Mya's school Christmas program.

Mariano a little under the weather, but we couldn't pass up a picture opportunity.

I just saw this one on Rob's command web page of their homecoming.
Can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away. I don't know who is more excited- the kids to open their presents, or me to watch them open their presents. It's going to be so much fun. Rob has been on leave for a while now and we are loving having him home everyday. Mya and Mariano started their school vacations on Monday. Today was a nice low key day at home just the way I like it.
Obama is in town and has been working out at the gym here on base every morning. My friend got to shake his hand this morning. I was jealous, but I was sleeping in so that was just as much of a treat. The kids have been getting gifts, gift cards and money in the mail lately which excites them beyond belief. Thank you all for the thoughtfulness. Hopefully once Obama takes over office and the economy isn't as bad we can reciprocate, ha ha. Much love and we will be in touch. Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to talk to you Rob and Mya. I hope you all have a great Christmas, and lets hope for a better 2009, so we can travel to see you. Love Abuelo, and BG. Great pictures!!!