Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa's Village


We took a little trip to Santa's village this past weekend and I was able to get a couple of pictures. Mariano was having a bad day, but Mya enjoyed herself. We waited in line for an hour. The kids were good considering it was hot and the line was barely moving. Valentino decided he wanted to eat while we were waiting and rather than sit and lose our spot, I opted to stand and feed him (under cover of corse) while we waited. Thats right, Mommas got skillz. He ate, burped and took a nap all while standing in a line. Guess thats why he has such a sleepy expression in the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even Mariano looks sad, it's a great picture. My kind of xmas. hot and sunny.Love you all BG and abuelo

Anonymous said...

awwww. You should've jumped in the picture. The kiddos look great. I love pookie's dress. Did Mariano not like Santa? What did they ask for? Love you guys. Sansa

Anonymous said...

HOLA, IT IS BG.
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE PICTURE
SAD OR SLEEPY THE THREE OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL.

I DON'T WANT TO IMPOSE BUT HOW ABOUT A FAMILY PICTURE?

WE ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE KIDS ASKING SANTA FOR?

BIG HUGS AND LOVE BG