Saturday, February 9, 2008

The little things...

Before I took a tumble down the stairs today holding Valentino, (we're both fine), I got this nice treat. Rob is constantly doing sweet little things for me just because. Today I was waking up from a nap and he came and said "I've got a surprise for you". This is what it was. He knows that I love Starbucks caramel frappacinos, so he made me one. Out of the blue. No reason at all. On top of the whipped cream he put grated chocolate and chocolate bars. He is so special. I love you honey. Thanks for the things you do for me. I love you more every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww. I'm glad you're both fine. I love you guys. Your drink looks gooooood.

Anonymous said...

Thank god you guys are ok, and I love the medicine. Can a have the recepie? love you all abuelo

Sabrina said...

The stairs are claiming the Barolins - I fell dow the stairs a few weeks ago and you know Jasmine fell and fractured her wrist!