Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A "fairly" good time

We hit up the State Fair on Monday to celebrate Memorial Day. We met up with our friends who's Daddy is deployed with Rob. The kids had a fantastic time. Mya's favorite ride was the flying swings. My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. You could just see the excitement she was feeling with her infectious smile every time she'd go around. I was nervous ofcorse, but I knew I just had to let her ride them. Mariano actually rode some rides this year too. Last year he didn't ride anything. I was impressed by his bravery.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love riding rides and I love the flying chairs. I am really jealouS! The kids look happy and great.

Anonymous said...

That's my daughter. Taking care of business while Rob is away. The kids look great and very happy. It is wonderful that they could have their attention drawn away from daddy being gone. Dayna.. we are so proud of you..dad