Monday, July 23, 2007

Mariano is 3!!












My baby boy turned 3 on July 20th. Since it was a Friday, we decided to celebrate on the 21st. We did have cupcakes for him on Friday though. So Saturday while he was napping we made the cake, decorated the dining room and set up his presents for him to see when he woke up. He was so excited. His theme was Spongebob Squarepants because unfortunately that is his favorite show these days. I'd rather his favorite show be something more educational, but he seems pretty smart already, so I guess his watching Spongebob isn't so bad. He still hasn't mastered pooping on the potty, but maybe, hopefully (keep your fingers crossed for us) he will soon. My fear is that Valentino will be potty trained before Mariano. I so hope that isn't the case. Thank you to all of you who sent gifts for Mariano across the miles. We love you all and wish that you could've been with us to celebrate.

0 comments: