Sunday, August 5, 2007

15 more days--but who's counting???



Will this boy ever be ready to come out? I'm wondering if he just plans on staying in there forever.
So my due date is August 21 and everyday I think~ is this the day? But nothing ever happens. Went to the Dr on Thursday and she wasn't very informative. She just said that my cervix was soft. I was hoping to hear "you better hurry and get to the hospital, you're going to have this baby!!" But no such luck. My next appointment is Thursday. Wonder if I'll make it that long? Some days I panic that he is coming so soon and I don't feel ready. Other days I'm anxious to get him out and in my arms. Who cares about the sleepless nights, right? Yeah, easy for you to say. Not looking forward to the sore boobies either...
Took the babies to see the Simpsons movie yesterday. Mariano was cracking up. It was pretty funny to hear him laughing on cue. Mya liked it too, but she is more like me and doesn't really laugh out loud at movies and such. Mariano is just like his daddy. They both crack up. It's pretty amusing for me to hear them.
Well keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm pretty miserable at this stage. Sleep is getting harder to enjoy if you can believe that.

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

OK - so I found out you have a blog too! I put a link to your blog on our blog! I am so excited - I am addicted to reading my family and friend's blogs! We miss you guys and are hoping to find a moment to come to Hawaii and see you! Love and hugs! Sabrina