Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Citizen of the Year!

Since school has begun, the teachers have chosen a "Citizen of the Month" every month. Mya received it back in September. Well at the end of the year the teachers choose one student to be "Citizen of the Year". So who do you think they chose? Our brilliant daughter Mya of course! I was so proud of her that tears just started flowing uncontrollably. I mean, I already knew that Mya was the epitome of kindness and more brilliant than I could have ever imagined or hoped for, but it's always nice to have confirmation. I didn't realize that I would be called to the stage to pin her, hence the attire (more on that later).
Please don't ask me why I still look pregnant Think she was embarrassed by the kiss? Contrary to her appearance, she was totally psyched to be chosen!
Just look at the love We shared cookies together afterwards
Congratulations my baby girl. Mommy & Daddy are so very proud of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION MYA!!!!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU ARE CITIZEN OF MY HEART FOE EVER.
WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
GIVE FLAT DADDY A BIG HUG AND KISSES, WE MISS HIM TOO.
LOVE YOU ABUELO AND BG

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more proud. Mya is an awesome child. Love you guys so much