Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Rob ~A tribute~

Since I have no Daddy to pamper and make happy all day long....you guessed it...I have TIME! I'll blog.
Remember all those "stars" that had to line up to bring us together? Call it fate, call it what you will, I call it "my destiny". That is what you are. God sure knew what he was doing when he joined these 2 hearts. Everything I have is because of you. You make all of my dreams come true. You put your family on a pedestal. You treat us like royalty. You make us laugh. You make us happy. You protect us. You stand up for us. You love us like no one has loved us before. You are the true meaning of Daddy. You are what every man should be. You are my greatest gift. Without you I am nothing. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have my precious children. You have helped mold them into the wonderful little beings that they have so far become. And it only gets better. They will only get better. Thanks to you and everything you stand for. How did you get your head on so straight? How did you learn to be such a beautiful person inside & out? Whatever the answer, I am eternally grateful. You may not think you're perfect, but you're perfect for me! This is for all the yummy fun treats you've made, the pallet nights you've put together, the stories you've read, the games you've played, the fishing, the laughter, the fun...there is no one else quite like you. You are a Dad for all to emulate*. We love you sweetheart. We appreciate you. We can't wait to hug and kiss you again. Happy Fathers Day. Thank you for our children. And as cliche as it may sound...you really do complete me!

*MY dad is also a perfect Daddy. I love you Dad. They say that every girls strives to find a husband like her own daddy and I think I succeeded. Happy Fathers Day to you and Abuelo too! Love you Abuelo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have wonderful children the dad job is easier. I love you

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and I noticed the picture you chose to show how great a dad Rob is. At least he gives his children imported beer!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dayna You deserve everything you have and more. You are a wonderfull mother and wife. There is no question that the two of you were made for each other. Love you all very much abuelo