Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Pie!

My baby girl is 7 today. We are having her party on
Saturday, so tonight we decided to be unconventional
and have cherry pie with cherry vanilla ice cream instead
of cake since she will have that on Saturday. Look at her
sweet little face. She was so excited just to have this. I love
how appreciative she is.

We were singing Happy Birthday to you here:


She only asked for two things and one was a digital watch.
She put it on right away and loves it.


So I guess we will talk to you again on Saturday after her party. She loves the Fairly Odd Parents, so that is her theme this year. We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys sooo much. I would have loved to have been there for this semi birthday party.

Anonymous said...

How I missed you, I can;t believe how big mya is. It seems yesterday when we went to maine.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA, WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. WE MISS YOU LOVE BG AND ABUELO